Immediate need for a Intensive Care Unit Registered Travel Nurse needed in Bakersfield, California
Bakersfield, CA 6 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is Looking for a Crisis Intensive Care burn Unit travel Nurse in Bakersfield, California. This Facility is a Non-Profit hospital. Its is part of the 5th largest non-for-profit hospital in California. Founded in 1986. Offering a wide variety of Surgical/Clinical Services such as Cardiac Surgery, Chemotherapy, Spine and joint Replacement. It is a short drive of 2 hours from Los Angeles.
Opening are limited, Paid Weekly.
- 380+ Beds.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Voluntary Nonprofit.
- Short Term Acute Care.
Job Details: -Read in its entirety-
- 36 hours per week are guaranteed.
- Shifts Available: Night Shift
- Basic Life Saver Certification needed.
- CA State License is Required.
- Position Requires a Minimum of 2 years experience in Burn Intensive Care Unit, No exceptions.
- Must be Fully Vaccinated, (including Booster if applicable).
- Possible Call Required.
If interested, Give me a call at (770)-882-2050, If i don't answer, send a text as that will be the quickest way to get in touch with me, For a immediate consideration, Send an Updated Resume to [email protected]
-Allow 24 hours for a response-
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement