Immediate need for a Operating Room Registered Travel Nurse in Rawlins, Wyoming
Rowlings, WY 7 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is Looking for a Crisis Operating Room travel Nurse in Rawlins, Wyoming. Located in south central Wyoming this facility is a 25-bed critical access hospital.
Some of their key services include:
A trauma-rated emergency department open 24 hours a day
Surgical services: General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Endoscopy
Intensive Care Unit
It is 3 ½ hours from Denver, CO and 4 hours from Salt Lake City, UT
Opening are limited, Paid Weekly.
- 252+ Critical Beds
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Voluntary Nonprofit.
- Short Term Acute Care.
Job Details: -Read in its entirety-
- 36 hours per week are guaranteed.
- Shifts Available: Days 3/12
- Basic Life Saver Certification needed.
- WY State License is Required.
- Position Requires a Minimum of 2 years experience in Operating Room RN, No exceptions.
- Must be Fully Vaccinated, (including Booster if applicable).
- Call Required, up to 10 days a Month
If interested, Give me a call at (770)-882-2050, If i don't answer, send a text as that will be the quickest way to get in touch with me, For a immediate consideration, Send an Updated Resume to [email protected]
-Allow 24 hours for a response-
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement