Immediate need for a Pediatric Operating room Registered Travel Nurse in Charleston, SC
memphis, TN 1 day agoApply Now
Soliant Health is Looking for a Crisis Pediatric Registered Travel nurse Operating Room in Charleston, South Carolina. Hospital is a pediatric level-one, academic trauma center. There are eight OR suites on level 3 and two minor ORs on level 2 which cover all pediatric surgical specialties including: Trauma, Transplant, Ortho, Neuro, ENT, GU-GYN, Ophthalmology, Plastics, Dental, General Surgery, and Pediatric hearts. The nursing teams consists of 75% Registered Nurses and 25% Certified Surgical Technologist. RN’s are trained to both scrub and circulate surgical procedures. OR is a busy and dynamic nurse driven, Magnet designated department, that provides cutting-edge technology to the children of SC.
Opening are limited, Paid Weekly. Stipends Provided for Travelers Only.
- 250+ Beds.
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- Short Term Acute Care.
Job Details: -Read in its entirety-
- 36 hours per week are guaranteed.
- Shifts Available: Nights / 3x12hrs 6:30pm-7:00AM
- Basic Life Saver Certification Required
- South Carolina or Multi-State/Compact State RN License
- Position Requires a Minimum of 1 years experience as Operating Room Nurse, No exceptions.
- Prefer level 1 trauma experience
- Must be Fully Vaccinated, (including Booster if applicable).
- Weekends and Holidays are as needed, NO call.
-If you are looking for a different position or in a different state please let me know.
If interested, Give me a call at (770)-882-2050, If i don't answer, send a text as that will be the quickest way to get in touch with me, For a immediate consideration, Send an Updated Resume to [email protected]
-Allow 24 hours for a response-
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement