Immediate need for a Registered Travel Nurse for Pediatric Intensive Care Unit in Providence, Rhode
providence , RI 1 day agoApply Now
Soliant Health is Looking for a Crisis Registered Travel nurse with Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse in Providence, Rhode Island for a 13 Week Assignment. Facility is known for comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, as well as expertise in cancer, cardiology, emergency medicine, neurosciences, orthopedics and more. Only a Few minutes from the Providence River, Rogers Williams Park, and Massachusetts.
Opening are limited, Paid Weekly. Stipends Provided for Travelers Only
- 700+ Beds.
- Level 1 Trauma Center.
- Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Center
- Short Term Acute Care.
Job Details: -Read in its entirety-
- 40 hours per week are guaranteed.
- Shifts Available: 7PM -7:30 AM
- Basic Life Saver Certification Required
- RI State License is Required.
- Position Requires a Minimum of 2 years experience as Pediatric Intensive Care Unit Nurse, No exceptions.
- Must be Fully Vaccinated, (including Booster if applicable).
- Possible Call Required.
If interested, Give me a call at (770)-882-2050, If i don't answer, send a text as that will be the quickest way to get in touch with me, For a immediate consideration, Send an Updated Resume to [email protected]
-Allow 24 hours for a response-
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement