Soliant is seeking a Special Education Paraprofessional to help our young learners to succeed near the St. Paul, MN area. This position requires working directly with students. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time Position: ASAP- End of School Year
- Early childhood to high school classrooms available
- Cognitive Disabilities
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- General Education also available
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- Only a High School Diploma Required!
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement