In Need of Special Education Teachers Phoenix, AZ | 23-24 School Year
Phoenix, AZ 24 days agoApply Now
In Need of Special Education Teachers
Phoenix, AZ | 23-24 School Year
Join our esteemed school district in Phoenix and make a lasting impact on students with special needs in a nurturing, inclusive environment.
- Caseload: Multiple available
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Collaborate with educators, parents, and support staff.
- Conduct assessments, maintain records, and provide feedback.
- Bachelor's degree in education.
- Master's or doctoral degree in special education or teaching students with special needs.
- Valid Arizona state teaching license
- IVP Fingerprint card
- Competitive compensation package
- 401k retirement plan.
- Comprehensive medical coverage and dental insurance.
- Vision benefits.
If you're passionate about making a difference in the lives of students with special needs, submit your resume today. Contact Tione Jones, Recruiting Advisor, at 770-882-2033 for more information. Join us on this empowering journey!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement