School Districts in the surrounding areas of Ross, IN are looking to hire a Physical Therapist for the school year. Below are details concerning the position and the expectations of candidates to be considered:
- IN Licensure
- Start/End Date: ASAP – May 2023
- Full Time (40 hours/week)
- Grades: K – 12th
- Caseload Size: 30-40
- # Campuses: Float to school locations when needed
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- Assesses, monitors, and provides for needs in assigned school(s).
- Keeps thorough ongoing records for the individual students receiving therapy.
- Assists in proper referrals of individuals to agencies and specialists in the community as appropriate.
- Plans and monitors purposeful assignments for paraprofessional(s) and volunteer(s) and assists in evaluating their job performance.
- Assesses the accomplishments of students on a regular basis and provides progress reports as required.
- Maintains regular attendance and punctuality.
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of ensuring an efficient and effective working environment.
- Software/Systems Used: Training will be provided
Treat injured, ill, or disabled patients through the therapeutic use of everyday activities while helping these patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement