If you are a pharmacist with infusion/oncology experience then let Soliant introduce you to a full-time opportunity in Northern California. This opportunity is at a facility that promotes and provides care including 24-hour emergency care, inpatient and outpatient surgery, and a host of other services. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity. Contact: [email protected] or call: (281) 668-0675.
Compounding and dispensing medication for delivery care areas
Managing medication therapy and protocols
Providing medication information and education to medical staff and patients
- Graduate from a college of Pharmacy accredited by the American Council on Pharmaceutical Education. Doctor of Pharmacy is preferred.
- Licensed as a Pharmacist (R.Ph) in the State of California is required.
- Previous practical experience as a pharmacist of which part had been gained in a hospital or equivalent practice setting.
- PGYII in oncology pharmacy. BCOP preferred
- Oncology Pharmacist experience
Work Hours: Day Shifts
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
If you are currently building your professional network and would like to connect with via LinkedIn: https://rb.gy/fux876
Kennidra Moore, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement