Inpatient Pharmacist In Charge (No Weekends, 8-Week Contract) Fort Worth, TX
Fort Worth, TX 16 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is currently searching for a Pharmacist to join our team on an 8-week contract at a psychiatric hospital located in Forth Worth, TX. The shift schedule for this position is Monday to Friday, and we are looking for candidates who can commit to full-time availability. In this role, the Pharmacist will function as the Pharmacist in Charge (PIC), collaborating with a dedicated pharmacy technician. Work with Soliant to get your hands on this opportunity or others in Texas. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7423.
- Position: Pharmacist (PIC)
- Setting: Psychiatric Hospital
- Type: 13-Week Contract, Full-Time
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Forth Worth, TX
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Active Pharmacist Technician license in good standing in the state of Texas.
- 1+ year(s) of inpatient experience, required.
- Full-Time, Immediate availability, required.
- Behavioral health experience, preferred.
- Accurately and safely prepare and dispense medications according to physician orders and established protocols.
- Package and label medications appropriately, ensuring proper dosage, instructions, and patient information.
- Review and update medication records to ensure accuracy and to prevent medication errors.
- Maintain inventory levels o pharmaceuticals and supplies, restocking as needed.
- Receive, review, and interpret medication orders from electronic health records and paper prescriptions.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement