Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist
Job Type Contract To Hire
Soliant has another great inpatient opportunity in the Carolinas. Join our growing team in Winston-Salem and enjoy working with one of the most respected medical centers.
- Inpatient Pharmacy
- Shift: Mostly days, some evenings, rotating weekends.
- Full-time hours
- NC license required
- t least 1-year of recent inpatient pharmacist experience, EPIC experience a plus.
- Preferred dosing experience: anticoagulants, cardiac, clinical, geriatric, high risk meds, pediatric, pharmacokinetic, phychotherpeutic management, therapeutic med monitoring, warfarin dosing.
- Preferred IV experience: antibiotics, baker machine, CASS cassette, chemotherapy, compounding, hyperalimentation, IV piggback, IV push medications, Mixers for TPN, packaging antineoplastic agents, pain controlled analgesia, prepacking, sterile technique.
- Preferred parmacotherapy mgmt experience: bone and joint, cardiovascular, dermatologic, endocrine, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, hematologic, immunologic, infectious diseases, neurologic, oncologic, psychiatric, pulmonary, renal rheumatologic.
- Preferred medication dispensing system experience: pyxis, diversion reports, inventory reports, override reports.
Offering: Weekly Pay, Medical and Dental Benefits, Housing and Travel Expenses Available, 401k.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement