About Soliant Health:
Soliant Health is seeking a Hospital Pharmacist for a 13-week temporary position at a prestigious hospital in Oregon. Join our team and make a meaningful impact on patient care.
- Active and unrestricted Pharmacist license in Oregon.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Prior hospital pharmacy experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of pharmacy laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Review medication orders and ensure accurate dispensing.
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize medication therapy plans.
- Provide drug information and counseling.
- Participate in medication reconciliation processes.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Weekly pay.
- Housing and travel assistance (if applicable).
- Health benefits available.
- 401(k) retirement plan.
Email your resume to [email protected] with "Hospital Pharmacist - Portland" in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Note: This is a temporary position for 13 weeks. Soliant Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement