Category Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant Health is seeking Inpatient Pharmacist for 8-week contract. Position is requiring a flexible full-time schedule which includes the ability to travel and cover 3-4 days per week. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me at, [email protected] or 281-848-7419. Linked In – Angela Giles.
- Collaborate with the Director of Pharmacy and according to standard procedure compounds and dispenses medications and pharmaceutical supplies up receiving written prescriptions from the physician.
- Participates on Performance Improvement plans within the hospital.
- Consults with and advises Administration, Medical Staff and hospital staff on quality, regulatory and risk issues within the organization.
- Supports and serves as consultant to all clinical and Medical Staff.
- Clinical duties include renal dosing, drug regimen review, antibiotic & anticoagulant monitoring.
- NC Pharmacist License
- Recent Inpatient Experience
- Flexible Schedule
Location: Greensboro, NC
We make life better for those who make lives better. If you are interested in this opportunity to grow your professional network, you can contact me at, [email protected] or 281-848-7419. Linked In – Angela Giles.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement