Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist - IV Certified
Job Type Contract
There is a 13-week pharmacist assignment north of Columbia, South Carolina area. This position in a hospital, who is looking for a pharmacist that has at least two years of recent inpatient experience. If you’re interested please reach out to me via email at [email protected] or call me at 281-848-7415.
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately, including IV admixtures, small and large volume solutions, syringes, and irrigation solutions by established policies and procedures.
- Consults and educates patients and/or patient caregivers concerning possible medications, including alternative sources of drug therapy.
- Reviews medications for accuracy, appropriateness, interactions, and adjusts medications per approved protocols.
- Dispenses medications and compounds following organizational policy and regulatory guidelines.
Location: Greenville, South Carolina
Shift/Schedule: Day Shift
- Minimum of 2-years recent inpatient/IV-making experience (Hands-on IV experience.)
- NC State Pharmacist Licensure
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today! If interested, please contact me below:
Denise Garcia, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement