Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist - IV Certified
Job Type Contract
A hospital is searching for a inpatient pharmacist to complete a 13 week assignment northeast of Columbia, SC. More details on the position are below, if you're interested please contact [email protected] or call (281)-848-7415.
As an inpatient pharmacist, you will be responsible for:
- Compounds or admixes ingredients appropriately, including IV admixtures, small and large volume solutions, syringes, and irrigation solutions by established policies and procedures.
- Consults and educates patients and/or patient caregivers concerning possible medications, including alternative sources of drug therapy.
- Reviews medications for accuracy, appropriateness, interactions, and adjusts medications per approved protocols.
- Dispenses medications and compounds following organizational policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Registered Pharmacist by the South Carolina Board of Pharmacy (active and in good standing)
- PharmD or BS from accredited academic program
- 2+ years of recent inpatient experience required
- Epic experience is required, Omnicell preferred
- Familiar with drips and critical medications, quality assurance experience, and controlled substances.
Title: Clinical Pharmacist
Schedule: 8:30 am-6:30pm Monday-Friday
Start Date: ASAP
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better! Full comprehensive health benefits available to those with full-time hours. For more inquiries about this or other opportunities please email: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7415.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement