Inpatient Pharmacy Manager, Contract-to-Hire, Day Shift, Mon-Fri, Weekends Off!
Los Angeles, CA 6 days agoApply Now
Are you a Clinical Pharmacist with inpatient and managerial experience looking for a change in your work environment? Look no further! Soliant has a contract-to-hire position available at an award-winning county hospital in Los Angeles County. This hospital provides exceptional, comprehensive healthcare services to patients, regardless of their ability to pay, and continuously improves the health and well-being of those in the community. Located in Los Angeles, utilize your free time and explore the many tourist attractions this location has to offer, such as Universal Studios, the Los Angeles Zoo, Warner Bros Studio, and the Hollywood sign!! If you are patient-driven and have a passion for helping others, allow Soliant to help you to gain access to this incredible opportunity and many other interesting destinations.
Contact: [email protected] or call (281) 848-7403.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Working with the pharmacy leadership team to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly
- Working as the point of contact and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Overseeing and managing staff, and all this entails (scheduling, etc.)
- Following defined medication related protocols, policies, and procedures.
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary healthcare delivery team to ensure positive patient outcome
- Compounding medications and accurately providing prescribed medications according to professional standards, practices and specific indications or orders
- Providing consultative services to internal and external system constituents regarding medications, interactions, and other drug related information
- Validating accuracy and appropriateness of medication orders
The qualified candidate will have:
- B.S. Pharmacy or Pharm.D.
- California Board of Pharmacy - Pharmacist License
- 1+ years current inpatient experience, including IVs
- Management/Supervision experience in a hospital setting
Work Hours: Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM, Weekends Off, 40Hours/Week
Employment Type: Contract-to-Hire
Industry: Hospital, Healthcare, Pharmacy
At Soliant, a job isn’t just a job, it’s a stepping stone on your path to helping others, bettering yourself and building your future.
Connect with me via Linked In: Makenzie Basden
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement