Inpatient Pharmacy Technician (13-Week Contract) Northern Indiana
South Bend, IN 21 days agoApply Now
Soliant Health is collaborating with a Northern Indiana facility in search of a Pharmacy Technician for a 13-week contract. This role entails 2nd shift work, and we are actively seeking candidates with inpatient experience and weekend availability. Work with Soliant to get your hands on this opportunity or others in Indiana. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7423.
- Position: Pharmacy Technician
- Setting: Hospital
- Type: 13-Week Contract. Full-Time
- Schedule: 2nd Shifts (3:30pm-Midnight), occasional weekends.
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Northern Indiana
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Active Pharmacy Technician in good standing in the state of Indiana.
- 1+ year(s) of inpatient experience.
- Accurately prepare and dispense a wide range of medications, including IV and oral.
- Assist in the medication reconciliation process by verifying patient medication histories and ensuring accurate medication records for inpatients.
- Maintain and manage medication inventory, including restocking and checking for expired medications, to ensure adequate supply of pharmaceuticals.
- Provide support to healthcare professionals and patients by answering medication related inquiries, addressing concerns, and offering guidance on medication administration.
- Collaborate closely with pharmacists, nurses, and other healthcare staff to ensure seamless patient care and effective communication regarding medication-related matters.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement