Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant has partnered with a respected an academic hospital systems is looking to hire an inpatient pharmacy technician ASAP! This organization is committed to improving the health of people in Central Massachusetts through excellence in care, comprehensive health services, teaching and research.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing inventory
- Filling and dispensing medications
- Working with Pyxis machines and EPIC system
- Preparing IVs
- MA Pharmacy Tech (or Tech Trainee license) required
- IV compounding experience
- PTCB not required but highly preferred
- COVID Vaccination required
- Must be flexible with schedule
Hours: 40-hour work week; days, evenings, or overnights. Possible rotating weekends.
Offering: Weekly Pay, Housing and Meal Allowances for Travelers, Medical Benefits and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement