If you are a pharmacy technician looking for a new opportunity then let Soliant introduce you to a 13-week contract position in Washington. This assignment is at a facility that is among one of the top medical centers in the United States and ranked number 1 in Washington. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity as well as others in Washington. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)668-0675.
- Prepare medications from a physician order or pharmacy-generated label in single-dose packaging, including compounded sterile products and extemporaneously prepared doses.
- Load and refill PYXIS automated dispensing cabinets.
- Package medications into single-unit packages and perform bulk packaging of medications including batch preparation of compounded sterile products.
- At least 1-year of inpatient experience
- WA license IN HAND, PTCB preferred, but not required.
Work Hours: 1. Evenings 3:30 pm - 12 am
2. Overnights 11:30 pm – 8 am
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
If you are currently building your professional network and would like to connect with via LinkedIn: https://rb.gy/fux876
Kennidra Moore, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement