We are currently seeking a special education teacher with an active Illinois teaching license to provide services in Zion, IL for the 23-24 School Year!
Job Title: Instructional Interventionist
Location: Zion, IL
Job Type: Full-Time (37.5 hours)
Start Date: 09/06/2023
End Date: 05/24/2024
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Onsite Position
- Caseload: Varies
- Teaching experience in literacy and mathematics; knowledge of research findings in MTSS which includes Responsiveness to Instruction (RtI) and Positive Behavior Support (PBIS), knowledge and expertise in assessment of literacy of math, ability to communicate effectively with sudents, adults, and admin, ability to use web-based programs, e-mail, and technology effectively.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Special Education
- Competitive Pay ($40+hour based upon experience)
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance for full time employees
- 401(k) matching program for full time employees
How to Apply: For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to call or text Christa Tamburo- Recruiting Advisor at 678-389-6179. You can also email me by clicking HERE. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement