Location: Zion, IL
We are seeking a highly qualified Instructional Interventionist to join our team in Zion, Illinois. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Teaching experience in literacy and mathematics, with a strong understanding of best practices in both subjects.
- Knowledge of research findings in Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS), including Responsiveness to Instruction (RtI) and Positive Behavior Support (PBIS).
- Expertise in assessing literacy and math skills to identify students' strengths and areas needing improvement.
- Effective communication skills with students, adults, and administrative staff.
- Proficiency in using web-based programs, email, and technology for instructional purposes.
As an Instructional Interventionist, you will play a vital role in supporting our school's efforts to improve student achievement in literacy and mathematics. You will work closely with teachers, administrators, and students to provide targeted interventions that address students' specific needs.
- Collaborate with teachers to identify students who may benefit from additional support in literacy and mathematics.
- Administer assessments to determine students' skill levels and areas of concern.
- Develop and implement intervention plans tailored to individual student needs.
- Monitor and track student progress in response to interventions.
- Communicate regularly with teachers, parents, and administrators regarding student progress and intervention strategies.
- Participate in MTSS and PBIS teams to contribute to a positive and inclusive school environment.
- Utilize technology and web-based programs to enhance instructional support.
This position is located in Zion, Illinois, within our school district.
If you are a dedicated educator with experience in literacy and mathematics, a strong understanding of MTSS, and the ability to effectively assess and support students, we encourage you to apply for this Instructional Interventionist position. Join our team and help make a positive impact on student achievement.
Office: (678) 451-1025
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement