Are you an experienced and dynamic pharmacy professional looking for an exciting interim opportunity? We are currently seeking an Interim Director of Pharmacy (DOP) for our partnered client in Sacramento, CA. As the Interim DOP, you will oversee all aspects of the pharmacy department, ensuring smooth day-to-day operations, regulatory compliance, and spearheading initiatives to enhance patient care.
Please email your resume to [email protected] or call me directly at 281-668-0676.
- Oversee all functions of the pharmacy department, including day-to-day operations.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and maintain high standards of quality.
- Take point on strategic initiatives to enhance pharmacy services and patient outcomes.
- Represent the pharmacy department in meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and support to the pharmacy team.
- Collaborate with healthcare providers to optimize medication management.
- Current California pharmacy license.
- Proven management experience in a pharmacy setting in California.
- Full-time availability for an immediate start.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance and best practices in pharmacy operations.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and drive change.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to make a significant impact and drive positive change.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Gain valuable experience in a leadership role.
Account Executive Soliant | www.soliant.com 11757 Katy Freeway Suite 350 Houston, TX 77095 O 281-668-0676 / M 832-231-6378
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement