Soliant Health is seeking an experienced Interim Director of Pharmacy. Soliant has a new open position in the state of Tennessee, and we are looking for a rockstar DOP with solid inpatient management. Does this sound like you? Please contact Angela Giles, if you are interested in this position, or any other contract/travel opportunities at [email protected] or (o) 281.848.7419.
- Collaborate with members of the healthcare team to assist patients of all ages achieve positive clinical outcomes.
- Interpret medication orders, profile them in a computer system and compound/dispense medication preparations in accordance with the legal and professional standards of pharmacy practices.
- Use independent discretion and judgment with respect to supervisory and management decisions/recommendations
- Promote and maintain an inclusive, diverse work environment and culture.
- Full-time availability
- TN licensure in hand
- Inpatient management experience required
- Days with immediate start date
- Contract to hire
- Experience using Meditech
Soliant works all the time on your behalf. Pairing talented caregivers with the best hospitals and healthcare providers is something we take tremendous pride in. If you are interested in travel roles or contract-to-hire roles, please contact me at the below information.
Angela Giles, Account Executive - Pharmacy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement