A retail facility is looking for a retail pharmacist for a travel contract. The schedule here would be Mon - Fri 8:30a-5p. Candidate must have Prior Pharmacy Manager or Supervisor in a retail setting, along with NH licensure. If you’re interested and want more information, please send me your most updated resume to my email at [email protected] or apply below
- Serve as a drug information resource for all health care providers.
- Provide patient/family education and counseling as required.
- Maintain professional competency by keeping abreast of current medical and pharmaceutical literature, new drugs, and therapies, and applies this knowledge in daily practice.
- Review, process, and dispense medication orders electronically after establishing the appropriateness of drug choice, dosage, administration route, and quantity in a timely manner.
- NH licensure
- Recent Retail Pharmacist experience
- Manager or Supervisor experienced.
- FT availability
Location: New Hampshire
Hours/Shifts: Mon - Fri 8:30a-5p.
Assignment duration: 13+ weeks
Assignment Type: Contract
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement