We are seeking a skilled Interventional Radiology (IR) Technologist for a travel assignment in Hemet, CA. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a hospital or clinical setting, with the ability to perform various diagnostic and interventional procedures using specialized imaging equipment.
- Operate specialized imaging equipment to perform diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Ensure patient safety and comfort during procedures
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to deliver high-quality patient care
- Document patient procedures and maintain accurate records
- Maintain equipment and supplies in accordance with established protocols
- Current ARRT certification in Radiography
- Current California Radiologic Technologist (CRT) license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Interventional Radiology
- BLS certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
The schedule for this position can be either 5x8s or 4x10s, depending on the candidate's preference.
If you are a skilled IR Technologist seeking a new opportunity in a beautiful location, please submit your application today. We offer competitive compensation packages, including travel allowances and accommodations, and opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement