Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse for Excellent Virginia Healthcare Facility
Arlington , VA 16 days agoApply Now
Category Nursing - RN - Cath Lab
Job Type Contract
The IR nurse will monitor patients during radiology procedures to ensure the patient's comfort and safety. This team member works under the direction of a physician will administer conscious (moderate) sedation and should be comfortable interpreting and treating cardiac arrhythmias. Previous Interventional Radiology experience is preferred, but will consider candidates with Cath lab, EP lab, endoscopy, ER, ICU, critical care, or special procedural experience. On call may be required for this position.
- RN Licensure with Reciprocity in the state of Virginia
- BLS for the Healthcare Provider CPR
- ACLS required
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a registered nurse
- Actively participates in working towards the organizational and departmental goals for providing exceptional patient experiences.
- Collaborates with patient and healthcare team to assess, plan, implement, and/or evaluate patient's plan of care.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to industry standards and measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and benchmarks.
- Consistently assesses, identifies and addresses patient's educational needs and barriers to learning.
- Maintains safe working environment and patient safety by complying with hospital policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Demonstrates knowledge and technical skills to perform all duties required to care for patients.
- Please send the following requirements for serious consideration below: Resume, 2 References, and Checklist https://skillschecklist.soliant.com/
- Please email me at Lake Kelley [email protected] or call 770-882-2028.
- When you email I will send you information about Soliant, Benefits, and Jobs in your desired areas. Thanks, Lake
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement