Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse Travel Assignment near Raleigh NC
Raleigh, NC 14 days agoApply Now
We are currently seeking an experienced IR RN for a travel assignment in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate should be skilled in USG-PIV, midlines, and PICC insertions, and possess a minimum of 2 years of recent IR nursing experience.
As an IR RN, you will be responsible for providing nursing care to patients undergoing interventional procedures. You will work collaboratively with the interventional radiologist, anesthesia providers, and other members of the healthcare team to ensure patient safety and quality care.
Raleigh, the capital city of North Carolina, is known for its vibrant cultural scene, beautiful parks, and excellent healthcare facilities. The city is home to several renowned universities, including North Carolina State University and Duke University, which offer a wide range of educational and employment opportunities.
- Assist with interventional radiology procedures, including but not limited to, angiograms, embolizations, biopsies, and drainages.
- Administer moderate sedation and monitor patients' vital signs during procedures.
- Assess and evaluate patients before, during, and after procedures.
- Insert and manage USG-PIV, midlines, and PICC lines as needed.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers to develop and implement individualized care plans for patients.
- Provide education to patients and families regarding their care and treatment plan.
- Respond to emergencies and provide appropriate interventions as necessary.
If you would like to expedite your process, go ahead, and complete the skills checklist. Make sure to add my name: Connor Milan as your recruiter: www.soliant.com/skillschecklist
With all these exceptional offers listed above, please reach out to me,
Connor Milan, at 678-367-0639 with any questions you might have!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement