Interventional Radiology Technologist Travel Contract Opportunity in Virginia
Arlington, VA 15 days agoApply Now
A facility in Virginia wants a great Interventional Radiology Technologist to come and work with their team in a trauma level 1 hospital setting.
Virginia is a great place to visit for a learning experience, sightseeing, and a calm neighborhood.
DETAILS FOR YOU:
- Arlington, Virginia
- Contract Length: 13 Weeks - 16 weeks
- Can start with a pending license
- First-time traveler-friendly
Soliant offers the following:
- Quick interviews and credentialing
- Weekly pay and benefits
- Assisting with negotiating extensions or finding the next move
If you are interested in this travel contract or ANY OTHER JOBS on this site, send a copy of your resume to the email address below and give me a call today. To expedite the process complete this skills worksheet www.Soliant.com/skillschecklist . Put my name KARINA DELGADILLO as the recruiter and give me a call today.
KARINA DELGADILLO - 678-713-2658 - [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement