Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) - Full Time, Onsite
Soliant is currently working with a very supportive school district in California to fill an Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) position for the upcoming school year. Qualified candidates are being interviewed now!
This is a great opportunity to work with a special education team to provide services to students K-12.
Successful candidates will have:
- Associate degree or higher in Occupational Therapy
- Active/Pending California COTA License
- Previous schools' experience is preferred, not required
- Full time
- Full School Year
- Caseload: (K-12) discussed during interview
- Zoom interview
Perks of a Soliant contract:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Travel stipends for eligible candidates
Interested? Apply and send resume to [email protected].
Not the area or position desired? Give me a call because we have other positions and locations available!
Senior Account Executive | Soliant Health
770.557.3241 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement