Interviewing for 2022-2023 school year - Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Hardin County, OH.
lima, OH 18 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking to hire a hard-working, professional Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022-2023 school year near Hardin County, OH.
We've partnered with an incredibly supportive school district that is looking for the ideal candidate - one who has all intentions of fulfilling the entire contract length, will be reliable and responsive.
- SLP - CCC/CFY
- 5 days per week
- Full Time
- 2022-2023 school year
- Speech Language Pathologist Certification / Licensure
- Active license in the state you are applying for
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefits for full-time employees
- Interview assistance and support!
If you or someone you know is looking for this opportunity, please contact Bethany Morris directly at 678-497-4824 or email your updated resume to [email protected]. You will be contacted within 24 hours.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement