A school near Elizabethtown, PA is looking to fill a contract opening with the perfect candidate. We are looking for a passionate Special Education Teacher to join a supportive team of educators!
Job At A Glance:
- Monday – Friday (Full-Time)
- Caseload: Elementary School Caseload
- Contract dates: ASAP to May 31st, 2023
- Certified Special Education license with Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- Assessing students’ skills to determine their needs and developing teaching plans
- Adapting lessons to meet the needs of students
- Developing Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) for each student
- Planning, organizing, and assigning activities that are specific to each student’s abilities
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Mya Huggins I Educational Talent Developer I (678)-710-7541
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement