*Interviewing Now* K-12th Grade Speech Language Pathologist Assistant (SLPA)
Monroe, NC 15 days agoApply Now
Soliant is looking for a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant for a wonderful school district in the Monroe area! Review the qualifications & job description below.
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active license in North Carolina
- ASAP start
- Weekly pay
- Guaranteed hours
- Paid for direct and indirect services
- Liability insurance
- Health benefits
- Visual benefits
- Dental benefits
If interested, please contact Drayton Hughes for more information on this job opportunity at (678) 451-1039 or email at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement