Soliant is assisting a wonderful district near Minneapolis, MN looking to fill a new position for a Special Education Paraprofessional. Motivated individuals are encouraged to apply!
Job Details & Qualifications:
- Full Time Position
- ASAP- End of School Year (Renewal for 22-23 School Year)
- K-12 Positions Available
- Early Childhood students with cognitive disabilities
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders for K-12
- General and Special Education Classrooms available
- Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit
- Industry leading benefits in health, dental, and vision
- High School Diploma Required!
If you'd like to be immediately considered, apply now and email your resume directly to [email protected].
We make life better for those who make lives better.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement