Investigational Drugs Pharmacist - San Francisco Area Teaching Hospital
San Francisco, Texas Posted 11 days agoApply Now
One of the Bay Area's top teaching hospitals is looking for an Investigational Drugs Pharmacist for a Contracted position.
If you have CA licensure and some experience in Investigational Drugs, we'd love to hear from you!
Type: Travel Assignment
Schedule: Day shifts
- Dispenses prescriptions and ensures accuracy of all prescriptions
- Consults with Medical Providers and Customers regarding medication therapies
- Supervises pharmacy support staff
- Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
- PharmD or BS in Pharmacy
- 1+ years of experience as a Pharmacist
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Competitive Pay.
- Travel Package available (travel package varies per client. Please call for further details)
Please forward your resume to Andre.Wojcik@Soliant.com. Please call 877-340-0521 and speak with any of our pharmacy recruiters for further details.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...