Category Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Job Type Direct Hire
Soliant is excited to partner with a recognized national leader in pharmacy in their search for an Investigational Drugs Pharmacist.
- Review protocols for Scripps Health clinical investigational drug trials and liaise with principal investigators and/or trial coordinators and research assistants to establish pharmacy’s role.
- Determine fee schedules and implement dispensing, compounding and billing procedures.
- Communicating with and training staff anticipated to participate in any aspect of the clinical investigational drug trial
- PGY1 and PGY2 residency in area of specialty or related specialty OR PGY1 and 2 years' practice experience in area of specialty or related specialty OR 5 years' experience in area of specialization.
- CA Pharmacist License
Offering: $80-$98/hr, relocation, and sign-on bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement