Irving, TX: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP-CF or SLP-CCC)
Irving, TX 1 day agoApply Now
Category Schools - SLP - CFY
Job Type Contract
Soliant has partnered with a school district in the area of Irving, TX, and is seeking a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for this school year. Both Clinical Fellows and ASHA-certified Speech Pathologists are welcome to apply!
The applicant will be working with an elementary caseload: both part- and full-time applicants will be considered.
- Providing speech and/or language therapy to students identified with communication disorders.
- Maintaining accurate service records of students on caseload
- Evaluating students with suspected communication disorders; making recommendations for speech and language services as needed
- Providing comprehensive written report of observations, assessment results, and recommendations within the standards established by state guidelines
- Developing speech and language goals in Individualized Education Programs
- Developing integrated goals with other education staff for students with multiple or other disabilities.
- Consulting with school staff and parents on the inclusion of materials to support speech and language development, or other areas of curriculum related to speech and language.
- Participating in the Medicaid billing process for school-based services as directed.
We seek candidates who are:
- Professional and accountable
- Flexible and solution-oriented
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Texas SLP license
Please apply by using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement