Category Pharmacy - Staff Pharmacist - IV Certified
Job Type Contract To Hire
Compounding pharmacy in the Houston, Texas area is looking for a Aseptic Certified Pharmacist to complete a temp to hire contract. The pharmacist shall be responsible for overseeing the safe and accurate production of medications to the public and for adherence to all applicable state and federal laws pertaining to the practice of pharmacy and compliance with Company policies and procedures. Interested? Please contact [email protected] or call (281)-848-7415.
- Receiving orders from customers and production planning with the Manager of Pharmacy Operations including, but not limited to, inventory of finished and raw materials.
- Insuring compliance with the Company’s SOP’s, policies, cGMP and USP standards and all applicable state and federal guidelines.
- Consultation with any prescriber or their authorized agent.
- Final inspection of packaged drugs prior to dispensing to customers.
- The pharmacist shall directly oversee and supervise the activities of all pharmacy interns and technicians including, but not limited to, compounding of sterile IV products following cGMP and USP standards.
- Overseeing all aspects of clean room operations, monitoring quality assurance, executing production schedules, training/evaluating new employees.
- Monitoring various quality management processes including, but not limited to, root cause analysis, CAPA, and Product Impact Assessments.
- Accurate and timely completion of all required documents, forms, and reports as outlined in the Company’s SOP’s and policy and procedure manual.
- Participation in the pharmacy’s continuous quality improvement program.
- Participate with documentation control to organize perpetual inventory, production logs and records.
- Overseeing the maintenance of the clean rooms as clean, safe, and secure.
- Required to test for Pharmacy Licenses in multiple jurisdictions.
- Graduate of an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- Clear and active pharmacy license issued by the State of Texas Board of Pharmacy.
- Minimum two (2) years of recent compounding pharmacy experience.
Location: Houston, TX Schedule: 6AM-3PM Monday-Friday
Duration: 13 weeks Temp-Hire
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below:
Denise Garcia, Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement