Jersey Village, TX: School-based Speech-Language Pathologist
Jersey Village, TX 21 days agoApply Now
Soliant is working with a high-achieving school district in the area of Jersey Village, TX (north Houston) to fill several openings for contract Speech-Language Pathologists.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)--part-time applicants welcome to inquire
- Caseload assignments to be determined
- Full school year
This is a large but supportive school district, boasting a congenial work environment for its staff and a high retention rate for contract SLPs.
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Must have a valid Texas SLP license at the start of the assignment.
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
In addition to working with you to locate professional opportunities, Soliant contracts bring the following perks:
- Housing or meals allowances for qualifying travelers
- Medical, vision and dental coverage
- Employer-matched 401(k)
- CEU reimbursements (some limitations apply)
Please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement