We are currently seeking Virginia licensed Speech-Language Pathologist candidates to interview with a school district that Soliant has partnered with for the upcoming year. The goal is to hire SLP's who are available full-time and have schools experience.
CFY-SLP's and SLPA's are still encouraged to reach out or apply for there may be a position available (onsite only).
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in Virginia
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology, or equivalent
- Schools and IEP experience preferred
- At least 2 years of tele-therapy experience
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Elementary and Middle school caseloads available
- August 2022 - May 2023
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to the email below to be immediately considered.
Janah Zabala - Account Executive
Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement