Join Our Team: Seeking LPNs for the Tacoma WA area for the NSY 23/24
Tacoma, WA 23 days agoApply Now
We have an opening for an LPN for the 23/24 NSY in Tacoma, WA. Excellent academic atmosphere with the prospect of an extended contract. Apply today and you might be working in as little as two weeks.
Location: near Tacoma, WA
For the LPN:
- Nursing Associate's Degree
- LPN/LVN State License or Certification is required.
- CPR and BLS certification is necessary, as well as COVID vaccination.
The position's specifics are as follows:
- Date of Start: 9/18/23
- Date of expiration: 6/18/24
- Full-Time (35 Hours per week)
- Caseload: Preschool & High School
- Starting salary: $20 *Negotiable
Compensation package for individuals
Weekly income is competitive, and benefits include health, vision, and dental insurance, as well as a 401K.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below with your updated resume. Once I have received your email, I will be in contact with you regarding the hiring process. They are looking to interview ASAP, please do not hesitate on this opportunity. You can contact me directly:
Sean Bennett, my phone number is 678-538-6712
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement