Position Type: Full or Part time
Pay range: $22-32/Hourly
Caseload: Discussed during interview
- Transcribe printed materials into Braille for visually impaired students.
- Collaborate with educators to tailor Braille materials to the curriculum.
- Provide Braille instruction and support to visually impaired students.
- Maintain and update a Braille library and technology resources.
- Foster an inclusive learning environment and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Braille Certifications
- Licensed as an educator in WA
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with students, parents, colleagues, and other stakeholders.
- Compassionate, patient, and empathetic approach in supporting students with visual impairments.
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
Upon submitting your application, qualified candidates can contact Lucy Malone at (678) 459-1104, or by email at [email protected], for next steps.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement