Are you looking for an opportunity to grow? Soliant Health is seeking an Occupational Therapist for one of our favorite clients near Easton, Maryland. This is a full-time position for the remainder of the school year. The school district will be interviewing immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
More information about your job details will be provided on a zoom call with the director.
- Full-time opening (M-F, regular school hours)
- Caseload: Varies, K-12
- Collaborating on Individualized Education Plan team, conduct a variety of assessment approaches, develop interventions and home strategies, etc.
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- UnitedHealth, Dental, and Vision insurance package
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- CEU Reimbursement
- Competitive Pay
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- OT License
Soliant Health Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement