Are you looking for change? We are seeking an Occupational Therapist for a school district near Oxford, North Carolina. This is a great opportunity to work within pediatrics and make a difference in someone's life. We are looking for compassionate OTs who work well within a multidisciplinary team. Apply or email your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We are excited to hear from you!
- Full-time (M-F, regular school hours)
- 9 month contract with renewal opportunities
- Age groups: K-12
- Indirect and direct services included
- Guaranteed hours with cancellations
- Zoom interview
- Health, dental, vision insurance packages
- 401k with company match
- Masters degree in Occupational Therapy
- Licensure in NC
If you're interested in other positions in North Carolina, contact Katelyn Bruno for more information.
Soliant Health Account Executive
Posted on 7/27/22.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement