We are currently seeking a contracted PART-TIME licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) at a school district near Milford, New Hampshire for the summer!
- 7/5/2022 – 8/4/2022
- Part-time position
- 8 to 12 hours per week
- 2 to 3 days weekly
- K-12 caseload
- 16 students on caseload
- Onsite position only
- Collecting progress monitoring data
- Helping write IEPs
- Working with students with mild-moderate disabilities
More details will be available on the Zoom interview!
- We provide individualized weekly compensation through a W2 paid through direct deposit!
- Active Occupational Therapist (OT) license in New Hampshire required
- Prior experience with school aged children needed
Please apply below if you are interested! We are hiring ASAP! I look forward to speaking with you.
Sombal Bari, Senior Account Executive, O: 678-497-4793
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement