K-12 Onsite Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for 2023/2024 - Southlake, TX
Southlake, TX 25 days agoApply Now
2023/2024: K-12 Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Location: Southlake, TX
Job Type: Full-time, onsite, contract
Requirement: Active Texas SLP license
A local school district we are partnering with in Southlake, TX is actively seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist to join their team and work with their K-12 students for the full 2023-2024 school year.
The school district is seeking a passionate, well-qualified candidates to join their team and would like to extend job offers as soon as possible – apply today or email your resume here.
- A Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Sciences and Disorders
- A valid Texas state license in Speech Language Pathology
- At least 1+ year of licensed speech language pathology experience
- Prior knowledge of a variety of therapy approaches and interventions to support student learning and communication.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- An ability to work effectively with diverse student populations and their families.
- Strong documentation and record-keeping skills
- Full-time 30-37.5 hours per week, no overtime
- Caseload: Approx. 40-50 students
- Potential to extend into the following semesters and school year, pending performance.
- Performing evaluations, writing/implementing IEPs, attending IEP meetings, completing assessments
- Potential for hybrid work schedule
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive custom pay packages
- 401K, medical/dental/vision insurance options
- Access to a licensed support/advisory team of multi-disciplinary nationwide professionals from your field
Interested in being considered for our 23/24 Southlake, TX academic team? Please submit your updated resume to be considered. Our hiring team will contact you to setup a phone interview if your resume/background meets the requirements for this position.
Yunsoo Kim - Senior National Hiring Manager
Click here to email: Yunsoo Kim
Office Phone Number: (813)-774-5129
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement