SLPA position opening for the 2022-2023 school year.
Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for a school district near Merced, California! We are looking to hire compassionate therapists dedicated to their clients success and wellbeing. We will be setting up interviews for this position immediately. Submit your resume to [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Caseload: K-12th grade students
- Assist SLPs in assessments, evaluations, implement interventions, etc.
- Indirect and direct services
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-3:30PM
- Zoom interview
- SLPA License in California
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Competitive weekly pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement