Soliant Health is seeking a remote or on-site Speech Language Pathologist for a client near Green, Oregon. The is a full-time contract position that can be long-term or short-term depending on preference. Please submit your resume to [email protected] or apply for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance packages
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Competitive weekly pay
- Referral bonus
Position Type: Full-time, Part-Time, Contract, SLP CCC, SLP CF, SLPA
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement