Category Schools - SLP
Job Type Contract
We provide our employees with amazing opportunities to advance in their careers while earning a fair wage. We seek professionals who love to work in their city or outside of their state. Whatever you're seeking in the next position, we're here to assist.
- August 2023- May 2024
- Full Time - 35+ hours
- Provide evidence-based and culturally sensitive services to individuals with communication and swallowing disorders across the lifespan
- Engage in interprofessional and collaborative practice for the prevention, identification, assessment, and treatment of those in their care
- Advocate for individuals with communication and swallowing disorders, their families, and the profession with a commitment to life-long learning and advancement in the field.
- Manages time, materials, and equipment effectively.
- Creates materials for students who have very specialized needs.
- Establishes and maintains a positive, organized, and safe environment for students.
- Uses technology resources effectively.
Qualifies candidates will have:
- Active Speech Language Pathologist license in South Carolina (pending licensure considered)
- Master's degree in speech pathology or related.
- School experience preferred
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available
- Get paid every Friday
- Weekends off
- Contract work
Submit your resume and contact Lindsey for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement