Our company is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to work in a school near Indianapolis, Indiana. This is a full-time contract position for the 2022-2023 school year. Soliant Health is looking for compassionate therapists who are looking to help others, better themselves, and their future. Submit your current resume to Katelyn at [email protected] for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Monday-Friday, regular school hours
- Age groups: K-12
- Evaluations, direct therapy, assessments, IEPs
- Supportive school district!
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Relocation stipends available
- Weekly pay and guaranteed hours!
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement