Soliant Health is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist near Murietta, California for the upcoming school year. We are looking for compassionate SLPs who work well within a multidisciplinary team. Make lives better here! Email your resume to [email protected] or apply here for immediate consideration.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, regular school hours
- Full-time position
- 1:1, evaluations, assessments, report writing, etc.
- Previous school experience required
- Age groups: K-12
- Zoom interview
- Graduate of an accredited university with an MA, or M.S. in communication disorders that is recognized by ASHA.
- Holds current license and/or registration in the state
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Weekly, competitive pay
Soliant Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement