Soliant Health is seeking qualified candidates to fill a school psychologist position with a school district in the Draper, Utah area.
- K-12th grade students on caseload
- Primarily assessments/evaluations for special education eligibility
- Contribute to IEPs and attend occasional meetings
- 37.5 hours per week, full school year
Required: Utah school psychologist certification
Soliant Health offers weekly pay on a W-2 hourly rate, as well as personalized benefit plans for your and your family.
Interested applicants should apply below, or email an up-to-date resume and references to email@example.com, or call Joey Fairbanks at 678-837-1240.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement